San Diego Wildlife Center is a program of Rancho Coastal Humane Society. It is a non-profit program dedicated to the rehabilitation and release of injured, sick, or orphaned wildlife while promoting co-existence with our local ecosystem.
Because Rancho Coastal Humane is a private humane society with no government contracts, the wildlife program relies heavily on tax deductible support from private and corporate donors to continue this mission.
If you want to make San Diego Wildlife Center part of your legacy, you can choose from a number of easy options for planned giving.
- You can make a bequest in your will or living trust.
- You can establish a charitable legacy in your name, in the name of your family, or in honor of SDWC.
- You can donate your interest in an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
- You can name San Diego Wildlife Center as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- You can give a gift of appreciated securities. You can make a gift of real estate.
Through these planned giving options, you may be eligible to receive tax benefits while you are also helping the animals in our care.
If you are considering a gift or would like more information on planned giving, contact us at:
San Diego Wildlife Center
C/O Rancho Coastal Humane Society
Attn: Planned Giving
389 Requeza Street
Encinitas, CA 92024
Phone: (760) 753-6413
Phone: (760) 621-6888 ext 6001
Fax: (760) 753-6664
or email us via our Contact Page