1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
2. Who collects such information;
3. How such information is used;
4. With whom your information may be shared;
5. What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
6. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;
7. and, How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information:
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, address, interests, and similar information. We do not store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card numbers. In order to protect your personal information, the SDWC does not sell, rent, lend, exchange or in any other way share mailing, donor or constituent lists. In addition, SDWC does not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Use of “Cookies”:
All credit card information provided to San Diego Wildlife Center is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. We also protect account information by placing it on a secure portion of our Site that is only accessible by certain qualified employees of San Diego Wildlife Center. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
Other Web Sites:
Our Site contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which San Diego Wildlife Center has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
Contacting the Web Site:
San Diego Wildlife Center
2380 Camino Vida Roble, Unit G
Carlsbad, CA 92011
You can also send an email to: email@example.com